Whether you work for a large company or a small business, it’s time to up your content game with your visual content. You can generate leads, build brand awareness, promote your latest product or showcase your company with engaging images and video. Here’s a quick guide to the kinds of visually appealing content you should consider publishing.
- A visual collection of branded designs gives you a powerful tool to complement your social media posts and blogs
K.I.S.S Tip: Add your company branding to harness the power of credibility.
Check out our blog: Why Size Does Matter (On Social Media).
- Mobile responsive videos have been popularised by Snapchat
- Ideal for humanising your brand, initiative, service or products
K.I.S.S Tip: Stitch a collection of video snippets together for other platforms.
Check out our blog: A Marketer’s Guide To Creating Killer Snapchat Content.
Facebook 360 Degree Videos
- Use a 360 camera or use Google Street View app
K.I.S.S Tip: User-generated content will rise due to less editing
Live Video Streaming
- Interview or Q&A session for follower interaction
- Share behind-the-scenes and events
- Capture customer testimonials in real-time
K.I.S.S Tip: Live videos get 3x longer views than recorded ones.
Check out our blog: 5 Simple Steps To Using Facebook Live Video.
Want to boost your social media presence with visual content that creates more engagement?
See you next week,
Like this post?
Hit like in the Facebook recommendation box below or:
Subscribe and get our blog delivered weekly to your inbox and stay ahead of the latest small business marketing news, tips and views.
Got something to say?
Get it off your chest! We’d love to hear your suggestions, thoughts and comments on anything related to this post or small business marketing in general: submit your comments below.